Drumming Drums and Droning Drones

Some drums I’m working on involving drums (obviously) and a subtle (maybe overly subtle) droning voice bringing up the rear…


I have a love/hate relationship with programming drums. I love the way it turns out, but I hate the process…most of the time.

Sometimes it fun, but not really, so I always put it off until last – which is the complete opposite of just about everyone else on the planet.

Whatever…it works 99% of the time, and the other 1%, well, down with the 1%.

The rest of the piece, which I’m not sharing just yet, is shaping up to be pretty decent. I’ve got all of it done except for some incidental melody parts that need cleaned up.

Overall it’s not a bad spot that will work well for the project it’s going to call home.

Maybe once that drops I’ll share it here and see what you think.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s